- Pearls can be easily damaged by chemicals and acids. Always apply hair spray, cosmetics and perfume before putting on your pearl jewellery.
- Avoid wearing pearl jewellery while bathing, doing housework or exercising.
- Wipe your pearl jewellery with a soft, clean and damp cloth such as the jewellery cloth that we provide after wearing.
- Get your pearl strands restrung every few years or when the silk threads start to look frayed and dirty.
- Store your pearl jewellery separately from other jewellery such as in the jewellery boxes that we provide to prevent scratches on pearl surfaces.
- Never store pearl jewellery in an airtight environment such as a zip lock bag to prevent dehydration.
- Avoid wearing diamond jewellery while swimming. Prolonged exposure to chlorinated water can damage the precious metals used for setting the diamonds.
- Clean your diamond jewellery with a soft toothbrush together with warm, soapy water and wipe with a clean cloth such as the jewellery cloth that we provide.
- Store your diamond jewellery separately from other jewellery such as in the jewellery boxes that we provide.